For this recipe you are going to need a few highly sought after ingredients, some may consider it cannibalism, but it makes for a brilliantly rich, creamy dish and full of conflicting views to make dinner time with the family have that extra kick.
The things you will need are:
1 whole Kim Jong Un
1 whole Donald J Trump
1 whole Vladimir Putin
1 whole Sadam Husain
Salt and Pepper to season
Jersey Potatoes (or the appropriate seasonal potato)
Cream (double or single)
*Acquiring your dictator can be a struggle, so if not possible - you can cobble together a local MP alternative which takes half the time and is just as fine. Otherwise attend your local UN summit and you should be able to source the correct ingredients listed.
1. Firstly, wash your dictators in a colander, if not washed political views may mix and will leave a bitter aftertaste in your end dish. This is an important step, so getting in between the crevices to remove as much communism as possible is ideal.
2. Once washed, set your dictators to one side while you peel and guillotine your potatoes. It is important to remember that some dictators still use the guillotine as a form of punishment- so having the blades extra sharp will live up to their standards.
3. Layer your potatoes and guillotined dictators sparingly between each other. You will need to cover in cream and cheese, if you can still see the face of evil poking through, you know that you haven't used enough cream and cheese.
4. Once covered, season with salt and pepper.
5. Place into a preheated oven of 250 degrees celsius and remove when the dark, dark screams of retribution are silenced, and the top is golden brown.
6. Portion by using a fish slice and serve with your appropriate dinner.